Choosing the right pickleball paddle is a tough task if you are not much familiar with this game.
You are at the right place to buy one now. Our expert research and tested the finest pickleball paddle that everyone looking for in 2019.
A good pickleball paddle must be less noisy, lite weight and has more grip in hand.
Pickleball game is associated with Western and quite similar to tennis. However, in this game, players hit the ball with a paddle that is very small in size as compared to tennis racquet. A paddle in pickleball has exactly the same importance as of bat in cricket or racquet in tennis.
When it comes to field, there are many different type of paddles available. If you go to market without completing your homework, you will be puzzled with the variety of paddles available there. We will, however, help you in making the decision about selecting a perfect paddle for you. But for this, you must know about your preferences.
Players usually have four questions in mind when they need to buy a paddle for them. These are
- Is the paddle noiseless?
- Does it generate more power?
- Is it easy to control?
- Can I use it for tournaments?
USAPA is an organization in US which is responsible for the testing and verification of paddles for pickleball. If your paddle is not USAPA approved, you may play in nets with it, but can’t use for a high level tournament.
With going further and not wasting your time have a look at the best pickleball paddle in 2019 comparison list.
This 16 best pickleball comparison list will assist you more in buying decisions.
How To Play Pickleball?
In the guide below, we had tried to give answers to some important questions. In addition to it, other notable details of the paddle are also given. These include type of face material, core material, edge type, warranty, grips and sweet spot type. So note down features that are more important to you and have a look through this thorough guide.
Top Rated Pickleball Paddles
If you are looking for a paddle with lots of features and also you had a good budget to spend on it, you must try this Amarey paddle. It has some good features which you won’t find in any other paddle. Since it is a graphite paddle, it will cost you much more than other paddles. Suitable for professional players, this paddle is available in many designs. Some of the features of this paddle are as follows:
- The core of this paddle is perhaps the quietest among all in Pickleball. It enhances control, power, and pop.
- The paddle has more mass than others. Which means you will get more power for each shot
- It has a rubber edge guard. Balanced by a light and strong polymer core, absorbs shock.
- The paddle is kept lightweight if you compare with other graphite paddles.
- The ranger has a carbon fiber face, ensures the paddle will work for long time.
- Carbon fiber ensures the strength of the paddle. Graphite quickens the action off the surface and gives a pop.
- USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) approves this paddle to be used in tournaments.
This paddle has many good features in it when it comes to playing professionally. A slight drawback will be its price, which is obviously higher than wooden paddles.
- Perfect for regular and long-term players
- The lightest Soft paddle
- This Paddle Has Best Cushioned handle
- Water Proof Pickleball Paddle
- USAPA Approved Paddle
- A Little bit larger grip size
Amazing Aces – Pickleball Paddle Bundle Great For Beginners
If you are a beginner and do not wish to spend much on your Pickleball paddle, then this one is for you. It is a wooden paddle which is very economical in price. The paddle is meant for beginners, this is the reason it has an eBook included with it. Rules and tips for the game are written in it. Low price is the main thing which will impress the beginners. Its features are given below:
- This package means a lot to you. It has two paddles in it and four pickle balls so you play easily. It also has a mesh bag so you can store your balls easily.
- A great gear is available at low price. So you are ready to play.
- These high quality rackets are made from maple. The handle includes a cushion grip.
- Full set and low price makes it excellent for beginners. This starter set is high quality and perfect for learning the game from scratch.
- Suits several indoor and outdoor environment. These include schools, community centers, and other clubs.
- To let you learn the basics of the game, the package has a free eBook included. If you plan to learn the Pickleball, this is your ultimate beginner’s guide.
- Meets the standards set by USAPA
This is a low cost starter pack. If we analyze about the drawbacks, it has only one i.e. not suitable for professionals.
- Great power and control
- Better control with tremendous grips
- Package Include 2 Paddle And 4 Pickle Ball
- Heavy Weight Paddle
Graphite Pickleball Paddle – Best Paddle For Professionals
This Pickleball paddle is from Graphite class. It weighs around 240 grams and suits professional use. The core of the paddle matters a lot. Keeping this in view, Upstreet had designed the core from Honeycomb composite. This graphite paddle costs much less than the one we mentioned earlier. However, there is a difference of quality between the two. Its salient features are given below:
- The package comes with a protection of neoprene cover. This preserves the surface of the racket when you store it.
- It is durable, light in weight, has soft edges and is examined by the experts for checking the surface impact.
- The core material ensures to provide max performance. Honeycomb comp. ensures for the paddle to be light in weight and sturdy at the same time.
- This is a professional level graphite paddle set and the price is reasonable.
- All type of Pickleball players like the paddles. This includes men, women, children and beginners, professionals, champions.
- It has a micro dry comfort grip. Thus it dissipate sweat.
- The paddles are of great quality. Company guarantees that they will work for at least 12 months of full play.
- These paddles are made in such a way as to provide maximum support for both indoor and outdoor play.
- The grip length of the paddle is 4.5 inches.
If we talk about the drawbacks, then this paddle has no major one. This means you can trust the product.
- Light In Weight
- Durable Paddle Last Losng
- Best For Beginners And Professional Pickleball Player
- Thicker and comfortable handle
- No Major Issue
Rally Tyro 2 Pickleball Paddle – Cheap And Lightweight
This is a top quality pickleball paddle. It is made of composite materials. This packs many features at a single place. The paddle is very light in weight and is suitable for players of all levels. Included are pickle balls so you can start playing your game as soon as the package arrives. They cost much more than other paddles and the reason is the wide range of features packed in a single place. Some top features of the paddle are as follows:
- These paddles are made in USA. This ensures that they are original and consists quality material.
- The paddle has an improvised design. This will let you put down your opponents with your performance.
- The paddle has a larger sweet spot and is light in weight. This way, you will have a better control on your shot.
- The paddle weighs 190 grams. This means you will have full control of your paddle.
- The core consists of polypropylene honeycomb. This gives you a high strength performance.
- It has a superior grip technology and offers ultimate durability.
- The product has a 30 day return policy, along with a 1 Year warranty from the manufacturer of the product.
This pickleball paddle has everything in it which you can expect from a high quality paddle. A serious cons of this is its very high price. This paddle needs a high budget but the superior quality ensures its long usage. Another important thing to mention is that this paddle is not approves by USAPA, so you can’t use it in tournaments.
- High-quality grip wrap & soft handle
- Light Weight Paddle
- Unique and eye catching design
- Comfortable to swing
- Built to offer superior performance and durability
- Not Approved by USAPA
- No Other Major Issue
Rally NX Graphite – Top Rate Paddle (USAPA Approved)
Many players prefer graphite pickle ball paddle. Fans of the sport believe that Graphite paddle ensures more control. If you are fond of playing tennis and are new to this game, you should order this paddle. It is very light in weight and will be easy to control. Covers are available so you can keep your paddle at a safe place when not in use. The core is of composite honeycomb. Other features of the paddle are given below:
- The paddle has a graphite face. It gives a perfect control, power to every shot and strength.
- The grip shape fits to your hands, provides comfort and minimize slip
- It weighs around 210-225 grams. This is perfect for playing the game.
- It has a large head size. This means you will have a bigger sweet spot. This will help you play the game in its best way.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed by the manufacturer. If you think that the product is not up to the mark, you can contact freely. Your problems will be solved on a priority basis.
- This pickleball paddle is approved by USAPA and IFP. This means you can use your paddle for tournaments.
- It is made in USA.
It is of graphite type and is very light in weight. This makes the product a perfect paddle for the game. However, some users complained about the product that it broke at the handle. When you buy, at first confirm that the product is in good condition.
- Lightweight paddle with thin & standard grip
- Best paddle for both professional and beginners
- USAPA approved paddle
- Construction is very lightweight
- Grip isn’t adequate for players with large hands
- Slightly Smooth Face Of paddle
There are several types of pickleball paddles. The one mentioned is from the graphite type. It is light in weight but not too much. The weight of the paddle is about 270 grams. However when it comes to price, it costs less than other graphite paddles. The features are never compromised as compared to high price paddles. It gives you a good grip and a larger hitting area, so you won’t feel much difference from royal paddles. We can summarize its features in following points:
- Made in USA and gives you a one year product warranty.
- It is designed using advanced aerospace composites. This increases your performance and adds to the durability of the product.
- The paddle has a graphite face while the core is made from Nomex honeycomb.
- It weighs around 225 grams. This make it the most light in weight paddle.
- The pickleball paddle gives you an excellent response. You get excellent ball control, strength and power for every shot.
- The paddle is tested and then approved by USAPA to be used in tournaments.
- It has an Ultra Cushion Contour grip. This gives you extra grip so you will have an enhanced paddle feel.
This is a Vintage Style pickleball paddle. It is of graphite type and the core consists of Nomex Honeycomb. It is light in weight and economic in price. Since it is also approved by USAPA, it do not had any major defect.
- Price is very low if you considering quality
- Lightweight design that still give control
- Good for all players, skilled or beginner
- Loud for some players because of a Nomex core
- No any other con in this paddle
This is a good quality paddle in reasonable price. Users are of the opinion that the quality match to some very expensive paddles. The service is also superb. Although this paddle is light in weight, yet it is very firm. When you make the paddle in contact with the ball, you will get an exceptional feeling. The equipment will fully support you to play in your maximum. Beginners find it suitable because it is light in weight which makes it easy to handle. Its features are as follows:
- The paddle comes with a neoprene cover. It is useful for the protection of racket’s surface when you wish to store it.
- The paddle is durable, light in weight, is soft edged, and is examined widely to give you perfect experience.
- The core is of polypropylene Honeycomb. It gives max mechanical performance.
- The core type not only adds to the light weight of the paddle but also ensures the strength of the product.
- The weight of the paddle is around 240 grams while the price is just reasonable.
- The graphite used is of high quality.
- The paddle is equally suitable for all pickleball players. Male and female equally enjoy playing game through it. It perfectly suits for a beginner in a way as it suits to the champion. You can buy it irrespective of your skill level.
- Twelve months guarantee is given by the manufacturer.
The paddle is good in price and less in weight and hence serves as a best option for pickleball paddle game. Some users complained about the quality which is not up to the mark. However the biggest problem with the paddle is that it is not approved by USAPA. This means you cannot use your paddle for tournaments.
- Best for professional pickleball players
- Quality paddle in recommended price
- Comfortable to swing and very light weight
- Large surface area which is great for newcomers
- Harder to control if you don’t hit with the paddle’s sweet spot
- If player has small hand then grip will be problem
Onix Graphite Z5 – Affordable Pickleball Paddle
This paddle gives you an excellent touch and ball control. This makes it one of the best paddle among all Onix paddles. The face is of graphite while the core is made from Nomex. This gives you a perfect feel of the ball to enhance your game. It weighs around 220 to 230 grams and you get a perfect power plus speed for the game play. Users like this paddle because it fulfills the expectations. It has a large sweet point which makes it equally suitable for beginners as well as advance players. Its main features are listed below:
- It is the most popular paddle among all in Onix.
- The ball control is superior, hence giving excellent touch.
- It is made in Mexico.
Many users claimed it arrived as it is promised and were satisfied with the quality. However, some believe that the price is too much in comparison to the features provided. Sometimes the quality is poor which causes problem for the users. However if you like it, you should buy it as it has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Amazon. This means that generally, the product has no major defect.
- Extra-large sweet spot
- Aluminum Core and Graphite Face
- Good for all level players
- Nomex core makes it a bit loud Weight makes it harder to control Small handle length
Rally Graphite Power 2.0 – Best For Adults
This paddle is designed to help you improve your game. The paddle is in affordable price and is equally suitable for all levels of pickleball game. The paddle has a professional design which was proposed by a mechanical engineer who himself was a national champion.
High quality input material is used in making of the paddles. It will finally give you a durable and high performance paddle. The face of the paddle is of graphite to enhance strength of the product. It eliminates dinging, denting and gives you a perfect ball fell when the ball touches it. Its features are discussed below:
- This paddle features a polymer power core. It is very thicker and enables you to outclass your opponents.
- The paddle is Extra Large. This way it creates a larger sweet spot.
- Flared End cap prevents slippage and creates a comfortable grip. This way you can control your paddle easily.
- The paddle has a total weight of around 230 grams.
- The weight of the paddle is distributed in a way as to balance it. This ease players while playing shots and generates extra power.
- The paddle features great strength and enhanced durability.
- It is USAPA approved. You can use it in tournaments.
- Comes with warranty of 1 year.
- The paddle is made in USA.
This paddle seems perfect on papers. However, it has a low rating of just 4.1 stars on Amazon. Users generally complain about the handle or quality. The handle is loosely attached or some other problem causing it to detach after some games. When you buy it, confirm your warranty so you can easily replace it in case of any mishap.
- Thick surface with comfortable handle
- Generates a lot of power due to its thickness
- USAPA approve paddle
- Comes with one year warranty
- Slight swing
Pickleball paddle may have weight ranging from 170 grams to 400 grams. A lighter paddle makes you in great control but loose drive. Similarly a heavier paddle means that there will be more power in your drive but less control.
The value of 240 grams lie in between them and balances the control and power. Therefore this paddle has a weight of 240 grams. The paddles are thoroughly inspected. This is done to eliminate the weak spots. A neoprene paddle cover case is also included with the package. It not only adds to the safety of the product but also increases beauty. Other features of this paddle are listed below:
- A neoprene pickleball paddle cover is with the paddles.
- Every paddle is examined thoroughly to provide you a perfect quality.
- The core is made from polypropylene honeycomb composite. It is regarded as the best core for the game.
- The core adds to the control, reduce vibrations, while creates a larger sweet spot for the paddle.
- Beginners or advanced level players both seek for a quality paddle which is also light in weight. This paddle suits them both.
- The price of this graphite paddle is less as compared to other same feature paddles making it an economical choice.
- Its easy features makes it a great choice for men, women and children.
- The company guarantees that the paddles will arrive defect free. It ensures you will have a good calendar of the game.
- You can play both indoor and outdoor with these paddles. They are of highest possible quality keeping in the given price.
The paddle is very good in quality. This is the main reason it gained a rating of 4.6 stars on Amazon. Some users faced problem with the quality but overall it is a best paddle in given price. However, it is not USAPA approved. This means if you plan to play in a tournament, then this is not for you.
- Adequate at all skill levels
- Top Rated pickleball paddle for great control
- High quality paddle in best price
- Large surface area make it comfortable for beginners
- Might require a bit more force
- No other issue with paddle
Selkirk Sport 20P XL Epic Polymer
This paddle is very light in weight, say 200 grams. This increase to the comfort of the paddle. The core is made from the finest quality polymer honeycomb. On the surface it has screen printed graphics. It adds to the beauty of the paddle and also enhance its durability. This paddle is good to play in nets because it is provide more control. On the other hand it gives you the maximum power in this weight range. It comes in two colors namely Lime Green and Cyan Blue. Users loved its light weight. Other features of the paddle are given below:
- The core is of polymer honeycomb.
- The surface of the paddle is from composite materials. These enhance the durability of the product as the product comes with variety of perfect features.
- It is very light in weight and much durable.
- The surface is screen printed. It adds to the beauty.
- The paddle is tested and approved by USAPA. This way you can use your paddle for different national tournaments.
- It is made in Idaho, USA.
The paddle could be rated as one of the best in this weight range. It stands with a rating of 4.6 stars on Amazon with neither a single user giving it 1 star. It has a relatively small sweet spot making it difficult to play shots. But if you want to master your skills in the game, this will definitely help you in your journey.
- Extra long handle paddle
- Lightweight and great control
- Not making any noise while playing pickleball
- A little bit smaller grip
Amazin’ Aces ‘BAINBRIDGE’ (Pro Series)
Made in USA, this is a beautiful blue colored paddle. It is suitable both for beginners and for advanced level players. The core of the paddle is of aluminum while the face is of graphite and fiberglass. It is a great paddle having light weight and is also economical in price. The customer service is also superb. They inform you of every single detail about the product. An important feature of it is being edgeless. This tends to save many of your fouls. Its main features are discussed below in detail:
- The graphite used is very durable. The aluminum honeycomb core adds to the strength of the paddle while still keeping it light in weight.
- The paddle is rimless. This means it do not had any edge guard.
- The grip is cushioned ultra. This provides premium grip so that you will have your performance on maximum.
- The paddle costs less as compared to other paddles in same quality.
- It weighs around 225 grams. This way it combines both power and control.
- It gives a pop like sound when ball touches the paddle. This way you will enjoy your own game.
- A paddle cover is also included. It proves to be a good protective layer and also helps while transporting your paddle from one place to another.
- A free PDF guide is also included. It includes all rules of pickleball game and some useful tips.
- This is a high quality paddle set and is equally suitable for player of every level.
The paddle is liked by users and its rating of 4.6 stars is a proof of it. It had not a single 1 star in its account while only one user complaining and giving it 2 stars. It means if the features suits you, this paddle will probably last for long with you.
- Inexpensive paddle
- Ultra premium grip
- Very affordable price as compared to other in quality
- Graphite used in this paddle make it long lasting
Pickleball-X Finity – Aluminum Paddle (USAPA Approved)
This USAPA approved paddle will never let you down when you play pickleball. This paddle has an aluminum core while the face is constructed from fiberglass. It is very sturdy and you won’t have any complain when it comes to quality. This will improve your game overall. It has a secure grip making it comfortable to hold the paddle. The weight is also good say 230 grams, thus you can easily control your paddle. The weight is balanced in such a way as to provide maximum support to the player. Its features are listed below:
- This paddle is approved by USA Pickleball Association. This lets you use your paddle for any tournament.
- The handle measures 5 inches in length. This makes the handling much easier than other paddles.
- More weight means more power and less control. This paddle has just perfect weight to provide max power without compromising the control.
- It has a durable rubber guard. This protects your paddle.
- It has a large sweet spot. This means you will be able to have a perfect shot even if it is not touched that perfectly.
- The balance of weight makes it a good choice for players of all skill levels.
It is a new product in the market and is loved up till now by users. 8 users had rated this product on Amazon which earned it full marks of 5 star rating. The product may be new but the company is well reputed. 5 star rating ensures there is no visible problem with the paddle. You will enjoy your game playing through it.
- USAPA approve paddle mean you ca use in tournament
- Paddle with large sweet spot
- Best for all type players
- Affordable price
- Not Any Big Issue in this paddle
Gearbox Seven (3-5/8 Inch)
Gearbox Seven is a solid paddle. It has a small hitting space but that does not matters as long as you have a large sweet spot and so is the case with this paddle. This makes it better than other paddles. Price is bit higher than other paddle but it’s worth it, also very light in weight. Since it is very light, you do not need large grip areas. It will improve your flip shots. The features are discussed below:
- Gearbox is a reputed company in pickleball industry for creating quality paddles. SEVEN is their lightest of all paddle.
- The weight of the paddle is just 198 grams or 7 ounces. You will have full control on your game when using it.
- The face is of the graphite. It helps you get a quick action and also let create a “pop” sound from the paddle.
This is a very light in weight paddle and will help you a lot if you are a beginner and seeking more control. However it is very expensive when it comes to price. Along with light in weight, it do not has any special feature. This is the reason you must ask yourself before buying that if the price tag is justified? This racket is not widely used by players but has a rating of 4.5 stars on Amazon.
- Extra wide and easy to grip
- Regular weight and vibration free
- Attractive design
- Expensive when it come to price
- Read review before buy
Selkirk Sport Maxima 21P MXO Composite Polymer Paddle
This long handled paddle will maximize your reach for the ball. It is a newly designed paddle which uses maximum length and width for the paddle. Rules of the game allows for a paddle to be maximum 17 inches in length and 7 inches in width and this is exactly the length of this paddle by Selkirk.
Its rounded shape makes it a unique paddle while providing extra control on it. The sweet spot is focused so you will enjoy the game. The face of the paddle is made from Fiber strong composite while for core power core polymer tech is used. It increases the power for your shots.
Simply stated: it looks much like a tennis and so it is recommended for tennis players. If a tennis player needs to start pickleball, he must use this paddle. It will help him adapt to the conditions very fast. Detailed features of the paddle are described below:
- This paddle is co-designed with Morgan Evans.
- Its total weight is 215 grams. This means you will enjoy more control on your paddle.
- The large length of the paddle allows you to have an extra reach. You will easily get to balls, that were once considered as out of reach. This will help you a lot in improving your game.
- You can take advantage of angled shots.
- The round shape helps it get a focused sweet spot. It will remain consistent.
- A tennis player is usually uncomfortable with the short grip of a pickleball paddle. The long grip of this paddle helps him greatly in passing the transition period from one sport to the other.
- Unlike all other paddles which comes with one year warranty, this paddle comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- All the materials are of the best quality and every single process is done in USA. This is to ensure a user gets highest quality product.
This paddle is approved with USAPA and is very much liked among users. Its proof is the rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 on Amazon. Neither anyone has rated it 1 star nor there were any giving it 2 stars. Only a single user rated it 3 stars that too with many flaws. So if you are ok with the long length, you must prefer this paddle.
- Great choice for beginners who need a large hitting surface paddle
- Light-weighted paddle but still offer high control
- High quality paddle in best price
- Long lenght
Wolfe X3 3K Carbon Fiber and Graphite – Edged Pickleball Paddle
This is the strongest paddle from the Wolfe Sports company. It can be ranked as the most durable too because of its reliable edge guard. During its design, much efforts were made to make it strong, light and durable. The edges are not only guarded but are filled too before applying the guard. This makes them even stronger. The grips are padded so to provide a beautiful balance between comfort and control. There are simple and down to earth features of this paddle which are discussed below:
- It comes with an edge guard. This ensures your edges won’t get damage.
- An aggressive player needs strong edges that will protect him from chips. This paddle suits those players.
- Every type layer has its own pros. This is the reason this paddle has been given 4 layers. These are a Resin layer, a Fiberglass layer, after that are topped with graphite resp. A final 3K Carbon Fiber layer is given to the paddle to make its surface stronger and durable.
- To make the core light, strong and durable, it is made from Aluminum Honeycomb.
- With a grip length of 4.25 inches, this paddle weighs around 235 grams. This ensures you get good power while still don’t compromising on control.
- The package also includes a paddle case.
- The paddle is tested and approved by IFP and USAPA.
- It is an accepted paddle for tournaments play because it meets all specifications. You can freely use it for personal practice or in tournaments anywhere.
Out of 13 users rating it on Amazon, only a single user rated it below 4. This earns it a rating of 4.4. The paddle is very good and is exactly as promised. However, it doesn’t had a “pop” like other paddles does. If you are ok with it, then this paddle is good overall and can serve as a perfect paddle for pickleball game.
- Durable because use of Graphite
- Tested and approved by IFP and USAPA
- No Major Cons
Pickleball Paddle Buying Guide in 2019
It does not matter if you are a new player or an experienced one, you need guidance before buying a new pickleball paddle for you. You are there because you probably need a new paddle for your game. This is the right place and we will guide you in detail about what to look for before buying a pickleball paddle to look for.
How To Choose A Best Pickleball Paddle
Given below are the factors you must consider before making a decision about buying a specific paddle:
Before making any decision, keep the weight of paddle in mind. It is probably the most important feature which will affect your decision. These type of paddles normally weight from 190 grams to 400 grams. Every level players has his own preferences before selecting one for him. A beginner loves a lighter paddle so he will develop better control over the paddle. An expert player tends to have developed full control over the paddle. This is the reason he will prefer a heavier paddle which will generate more power and as a result help him in bigger tournaments.
Pickleball paddles are available in three different sizes. These are the regular, wide body, and oversized. You should never ignore this aspect of your paddle as it is very important in long term. The paddles that are very long turns difficult to handle. You must select a size that suits your body. An ideal length will be the one which matches according to your grip and body.
It is basically different from weight. Before making a selection about any pickleball paddle, you must consider about this factor. It tells you how much control is being offered by it on your arms. It is necessary to be certain about a good control over both paddle and the ball.
When we say power, the first thing that comes to mind is a graphite paddle. However, it is not a necessary case that every graphite paddle is powerful. It is a combo of many different factors. Weight of the paddle, face and core combined had an effect on this factor. A player needs good power over both ball and the paddle. You must keep this factor in mind.
It doesn’t really means that I’m going to recommend you a pink paddle or some matching color with your dress as is the case with most girls. Pickleball paddles are available in many different colors. Experts suggests yellow color. This is because a yellow paddle in your hand makes it difficult for your opponent to guess the direction of ball movement.
Pickleball paddles come in three different core material types. Each of them differs one another when it comes to properties. In short
- Polymer is a new material. It is made up from a plastic blend. If we discuss detailed properties then it is very sift and quite. It enables you to have excellent control.
- Nomex is inelastic and is very strong in nature. This core makes the heaviest and the loudest paddles.
- Aluminum is also a loud core. It gives you a great control but at the cost of power. In filed performance, these core paddles are similar to Nomex.
The fact that every person differs from other in terms of budget available cannot be denied. However you may be surprise that price comes secondary when you select a pickleball paddle. This is because price may be understood as a proverb “As the amount of sweet put in, so the sweetness of the fruit”. If you invest more, the paddle is going to return a lot. Quality paddles are going to last for more than a year. This way they return their price.
Reasons Why You Must Buy a Pickleball Paddle
Pickleball paddle is an emerging game in US. The number of players for the game is increasing in a rapid manner. The top reasons you must buy a special pickleball paddle for your game are as follows:
Basic pickleball gear – Just as bat serves as a basic gear for playing cricket, a special paddle is a basic gear for pickleball. It is accompanied by the pickle balls. This is the reason that many times balls come along with your pickleball paddle.
Easy to use – It is very easy to use. Since it is made for the game, a pickleball paddle will let you become familiar to the game. Even if you are a beginner, the easy to use paddle will let you master the game in no time.
Available in many materials – It has many different options from beginners to experts. Graphite face paddles are full of power while the wooden are heavier. This way you can select one for you as per need.
Ideal size – Because of its large size, a tennis racquet may seem difficult to handle in this game. This is the reason pickleball paddle is used. Its ideal size for the game makes it suitable for all people. People of every age and gender may use it without problems.
Durable – These paddles are designed for a special purpose. This is the reason these are very durable in nature. Your investment is kept safe because this paddle can be used for long.
Pickleball Paddle Materials Top Faces
A top face matters a lot for your pickleball paddle. Different material types not only have an impact on the price but also effects power and control on your paddle. We will discuss four major type of materials used as a pickleball paddle face.
These paddles have usually a honeycomb interior while the graphite layer is on the top of them.
- These are light to medium weight paddles.
- These provide more power to every shot.
- Graphite layer has a positive effect on the strength of the paddle.
- It is the most expensive of all paddles.
- Those which are light in weight may not provide that much power.
These were the first rackets used when the sport first evolved. Over the period, tech has a great impact on them improvising them on all.
- These are the cheapest of all paddles
- Ideal for beginners as do not require much funds
- These are the heaviest paddles.
- Difficult to control.
This one is similar to graphite in much of its properties.
- It is more durable than graphite.
- It gives you more control over ball.
- Less power for every shot.
Composite or Fiberglass
It is the latest addition to the group of pickleball paddles.
- Offers most power of all types
- Also gets more control over the paddle without sacrificing power
- Not as strong as graphite
- Weigh more than other quality paddles
Pickleball Paddle FAQ
Wrapping It Up!
The pickleball paddle is a game that doesn’t had any limits. People of every age and gender enjoy this beautiful game. In this article we had tried our best to cover the subject in detail. The content was kept both concise and precise at the same time.
To help you get a thorough idea, we discussed some of the famous paddles. Pros and cons of every of them were given so that you will have a detailed view of the specific paddle. You must be sure about one thing that if you are a beginner and has enough budget, never ever go for a heavy paddle. A light paddle is suitable for you because it will let you develop necessary skills to control the paddle. Once you know how to control the paddle, you can then switch to a heavier paddle. An expert player should select a heavy paddle which provides good control and more power at the same time.
We discussed some FAQs. These are meant to answer many of your questions in one lines. The article is detailed and we had tried to cover every aspect in it. However, if you still had any question left. You feel free to contact us so we will further guide you.